Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why do I feel that Jupiter is a PERFECT place to call home?

Why do I feel that Jupiter is a PERFECT place to call home?

Jupiter is like a different world. As some people have told me, the Town of Jupiter is like the planet Jupiter. Set back on the edge of the northern Palm Beach County line, away from all the chaos. Every time I travel, whether across the state or across the country, I am always happy to return home. No matter where I go, no matter how beautiful the scenery is, no matter what kind of ambiance I travel into .... I can still never find a place that is as beautiful, tropical, or enjoyable as the Town of Jupiter. Sure, there are lots of great places to go and enjoy. However, you have to remember the things that matter in a place that is your home. The population in the Town of Jupiter is very low.  The Town of Jupiter is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the saltwater Loxahatchee River. The Town of Jupiter is proud to have it's own ocean inlet and a beautiful historic lighthouse. The Town of Jupiter is very low in crime. The Town of Jupiter takes extreme pride in it's infrastructure and it's cleanliness. The Town of Jupiter is only 53 nautical miles from the Bahamas..... Well, I guess I could keep writing, but I think you can see why I am VERY PLEASED AND PROUD to call the Town of Jupiter MY home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment