Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why is Realty my passion?

Why is Realty my passion?

Since the days of being a child, my true passion was that I would one day be an entrepreneur. I started my high school days assisting my mother with her Property Management company. So, I guess in hind site, my passion for Realty began there. After my mother sold the Property Management company, I obtained my license and never looked back. Working as an Independent Real Estate Associate has brought me into people's lives, and has made complete strangers become great new friends. I love what I do. Seeing the glow on people's faces when they buy their new home is absolutely amazing. Also, being able to bring people out of a catastrophic debt which they have accrued due to the housing market, and being able place them softly back on their feet. Moments like this make me feel proud to be a Realtor. I have passion in every transaction I am involved in. A passion that guides my clients in the right direction. I truly feel that my clients and friends understand and appreciate my inspiration to protect one of the largest assets in their lives... Their HOME      :)

No comments:

Post a Comment